Global CyberSoft (GCS) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000, and has been a company of Hitachi Consulting Corporation since October 2014. With extensive experiences and rich expertise, Global CyberSoft poses to be a major IT pioneer and trusted partner in Vietnam.
As a testament to our continuous development, Global CyberSoft has expanded its business into new endeavors and spread its presence over the world, aiming to meet the diversified demands of our clients. The following are significant dates in GCS’ history.
- 2015: Celebrated the 1000th employee.
- 2014: Joined Hitachi Consulting Corporation.
- 2014: Established Applied New Technology department.
- 2008: Established Embedded System (EMB) division; celebrated the 500th employee.
- 2007: Established Enterprise Business Solution (EBS) division; opened the third representative office in Paris (France); moved the Global Development Center to Quang Trung Software City (Vietnam).
- 2006: Established Testing Services (TS) division.
- 2004: Opened a second representative office in Singapore.
- 2003: Opened the first representative office in Tokyo (Japan).
- 2000: Established Information & Communication Technology (ICT), and Factory Automation (FA) division.
Global CyberSoft is committed to delivering the highest quality for our clients and improving our operations following international standards and best practices. As a result, the company has achieved valuable certificates and awards over the years including:
- CMMI Level 5
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- SAP’s Strategic Partner
- Top 10 Vietnam ITO Enterprises 2015
- Top 10 Sao Khue Award, 2012 - 2016
- Vietnam's 30 Leading IT Companies 2014, 2016
- Vietnam Gold Medal & Top 5 ITO company, 2012 - 2016
Global CyberSoft now employs more than 1100 highly skilled professional engineers, guided from top management, all dedicated to supplying total solutions and outsourcing services for valued local and global clients.